Beschreibung der Stelle
To support our International Sales Department we are looking for you as a
Product Manager US (m/w)
After one year of intensive enrollment in Bischofshofen, your posting to the US is planned for 3 to 5 years.
- Provides technical expertise and product knowledge to sales staff and customers
- Collects competitive pricing data and product information on all major competitors
- Manages the development of training programs to maximize product knowledge of dealer and company sales staff
- Identifies and attends relevant tradeshows and association groups
- Seeks sales opportunities with end-customers and coordinates sales efforts with dealers
- Manages ongoing communication to the respective department regarding product support problems and recommended solutions
- Identifies product improvements and configurations for equipment in varying applications in the US market
- Uses market intelligence to create and present growth plans to increase market share
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical or commercial university
- Professional experience in sales
- Extended travel and future posting to the US is required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in German and English
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction
- Ability to work carefully, independently and to focus on a target
- Pleasure in dealing with people, good communication skills and positive attitude to service provision, as well as confidence when speaking and presenting to groups for training and product introductions
- High level of commitment, stamina and willingness to learn
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an international successful group of companies. We can offer a secure job with the welfare benefits that a modern company provides and a pay that reflects your performance.
The collectively agreed minimum salary during time of enrollment for this post is from € 41.450,00 gross p.a. Overpayment based on individual qualifications and relevant professional experiences is possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!